Hello Everyone! Today I’m very honoured to be participating in the Altenew 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop! Altenew is a relatively young but such a great company with amazing people and I really appreciated the chance to be part of their Design Team! Congrats on 2 wonderful years, Altenew!
You should have arrived here from Simon Says Stamp, if not head back to Altenew blog to make sure you don't miss a thing!
This is a three day event with an amazing line up of designers taking part, loads of inspiration and amazing prizes up for grabs! Leave comments along the way for the opportunity to win one of THREE prize packs valued at over $100 from Altenew!
There are 8 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Simon Says Stamp : $30 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Ellen Hutson : $50 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : Gypsy Kit valued at $27
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- StampNation : Three 3 Month Subscriptions
Be sure to leave comments on each stop by Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST for a chance to win! 13 winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the hop list and will be announced on the Altenew blog on Apr 14th.
Altenew Special Offer:
- First 100 orders : 1 free mini stamp set (Starting April 7th at 9:00 AM EST)
- Orders over $75 : 1 free mini stamp set (Now through Sunday, April 10, 2016)
So now, onto my card! For today's Blog Hop I created a simple, one layer card using Painted Flowers set from Altenew very first release! Fabulous layering flowers stamps from Altenew are my favourite and this set is no exception!
I stamped the outline images in black and then used Altenew inks to stamp the layers. Evergreen and Forest Glades for leaves and Lavender Fields along with Midnight Violet for my flowers. I also added some black splatters for a bit more interest. The sentiment is from Sohcahtoa set.
That's it for me. Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Melania Deasy!
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of the hop!