Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I've learned recently that celebration of Mother's Day differs in different countries but no matter what date Mother's Day is celebrated, it is a day to honour mothers everywhere so I wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! In celebration of this beautiful day, I created this handmade gift box using some Studio Calico products:

happy mother's day

Supplies : Morgan add-on kit - Heart from stamp set; Office Hours Card Kit - Ribbon; White cardstock - Neenah Paper; Hero Arts Dye Ink – Black; Craft Die Happy by Paper Sushi

Thank you for stopping by today!
Aga

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet gift! Love the contrast of the soft pink boy, the bright vibrant die cut, and the black and white patterned box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!