Tuesday 18 February 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #54

Hi everyone! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Check out this week's inspiration look from Diane von Furstenberg's collection:

source: style.com

And here’s what I came up with: 

thank you

I used here some watercolours, a flair from Bossy Joscie, a leaf stamp from Jane’s Doodles and a few drops of Glossy Accents.

I hope you're inspired to play along! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

And if you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

our Guest Designer Lorena Cantó

Thanks for stopping by! 
Aga

4 comments:

  1. Love love love love *love*!!! Your hand lettering is amazing Aga!! Love the use of the flair too! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! LOVE the script lettering, and how you've used the flair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clean and simple design. You have GORGEOUS handwriting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!