Thursday, 31 May 2012

CASE Study Challenge #93

Hi there!  Can you believe it's Thursday already? The time is just flying by and this is my last week as the Muse over at the CASE Study blog.  A huge thank you to Iwona and the rest of the design team ladies for having me this month! I had so much fun playing with you! And thanks to everyone who played along with us! It has been really exciting to see everyone’s interpretations of my cards!

The card that was chosen this week is one that I made using the digi flower by Basic Grey:

adorable you

For my new card I used a similar colour combo and the same digi flower (printed in teal and covered with glossy accents). Here’s my CASE of the original:

thanks

Check out what all the CASE Study DT ladies have created and I'd love to see what you come up with this time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved having you as our muse so much, Aga! Seriously inspirational!
    I love the added touch of Glossy Accents to your flower - I was inspired by that technique too :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved having you as our muse so much, Aga! Seriously inspirational!
    I love the added touch of Glossy Accents to your flower - I was inspired by that technique too :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, I love the teal flowers and your letters are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some glossy accent fabbyness right there. Never thought of adding it to a digi ... it really adds that extra oomph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Love the glossy accents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as always, Aga! And congrats on making it to Gallery Idol Top 20! I am rooting for you. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card--love that flower. Congrats on the GI Top 20! Your card is soooo fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have been very clear that I adore, love and admire your work! Congrats on gallery idol top 20

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!! Gallery Idol top 20!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and congrats on Gallery Idol! I've admired your work for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making Gallery Idol Top 20! Your card is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have enjoyed seeing all of your cards on CASE study for May. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!