Thursday, 10 May 2012

CASE Study Challenge #90

Hi there!  Welcome to my second week of being a guest Muse over at the CASE Study Blog! I'm overjoyed that so many card makers felt inspired to play along last week! It has been really exciting to see everyone’s interpretations of my card! I would like to also THANK YOU for all your kindness and sweet comments!
Here’s the card we are CASEing this time around:

Congratulations

And here’s my CASE of the original:

enjoy every day!

I decided to stick with the floral theme and the same pink and gold colour combo. For this card I used the flourish digi stamp by Hero Arts.

Make sure to check out what the talented DT has created over at the CASE Study blog! I can't wait to see your interpretation of this card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

15 comments:

  1. It's just stunning, Aga! Love the crisp and bold look... and these little glitzy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aga, I simply just love everything you created. Two absolutely gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Also it's funny we have the same nickname as it is quite unusual in Hungary. :)) I'm also Ágnes and my friends and family call me Ága and I use it as aaga on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jakie one są cudowne. Proste i piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those gold accents and the beautiful floral image! It's so much fun CASEing you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name isn't AGA, but I sure wish it was because you make stunning cards. I love this and am going to buy this digi because of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Aga! You are the master in composition for card-making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Aga I'm having so much fun having you as our muse!!! I'm sorry that I seem to be literally CASEing every detail of your fabulous cards - I can't help it!
    I love your own CASES too - stunning!
    Hugs!
    x
    P.S You'll be glad to hear that I've strayed slightly more for next week ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards! What stamp set did you use for the rose on the first card? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, both of them! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!