Friday 30 September 2011

For you

Hooray, it's Friday! Can you believe that it's last day of September? Kind of scary how fast time flies. The good thing is that the weather for the last few days has been fabulous! We are enjoying a real heat wave – something very unusual for the time of year and the area!

Anyhow I’m just popping by to quickly share my last card I made with Jane’s Doodles stamps from Garden Friends and Party Time set:

for you
for you

It is based on the latest Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World:


I was mainly inspired by the lovely colour combo, the banner and the patterns.

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes and comments left on my last post! It means a lot to me!

Aga

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I like how you used two sizes and styles of banner, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Aga! I really love the ink splotches, they finish off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aga! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!